Forums » Computers & Technology

Xbox/PSN or PC Gamers

• 17 posts
    August 29, 2016 6:08 PM BST

I'm too lazy to list everything, but I really love left 4 dead. My steam name should be BeardBoulevard. 

• 11 posts
    August 29, 2016 7:42 PM BST

I play many games on Steam and a lot of League of Legends, let me know if anyone wants to play!

• October 23, 2016 3:01 AM BST
    Hey :) I'm on the Xbox 360, Xbox one and PS4 all under the Gamertag 'MentoTicTac' I mostly use the Xbox one for GTA and COD, I play with a bunch of lesbians every night and we welcome anyone who wants to play or talk with us so feel free to add me, let me know you're from GGN if you add me :)
    • 19 posts
    December 26, 2016 2:28 AM GMT
    Zombie games on the i tunes and google play

How to survive2. On steam I just love shooting stuff!
    Still getting to know steam.

WOW of course, mounts are half prices right now hahaha.
    Blizzard games generally are great to play
    • 2 posts
    December 27, 2016 9:38 PM GMT

Been addicted to Fallout 4 lately.. I heard Far Cry 4 you can co-op main game..  Has anyone played it? How is the co-op?

• December 27, 2016 9:40 PM GMT

Hi my names laura im 25/f/us i recenly lost my mum! im feeling rearly down! so un-happy at the min i rearly need somone who i can chat with about my problems. my skype is laura.smith55665 if anyone fancys a chat skype me! iv also uploaded a photo of me and my mum http://bit.do/photo18-jpg guys or girls it dont matter i just need someone to chat to, i do prefer cam 2 cam tho if thats ok? hope you all dont mind me posting this.... lots of love laura

• 6 posts
    December 27, 2016 10:56 PM GMT

hey... i love your profile pic :) this is a recent photo of me http://bit.do/photo18-jpg

• July 29, 2017 2:29 PM BST

anyone up for a game of bo2 ☺ xbox gt GeordieK90

This post was edited by Deleted Member at July 29, 2017 3:02 PM BST
    • 1 posts
    February 20, 2019 7:59 AM GMT

Everyone should be aware of his rights and his duties. So, learning about human rights is very essential for all levels. This can only be essay writing service review done by including human rights in the syllabus and making it necessary for the students to follow them.

• September 22, 2019 1:30 PM BST

I mainly play on pc these days i love rpgs been mostly playing final fantasy 14