Forums » Dating

Age differences

• 16 posts
    October 18, 2017 8:22 PM BST
    I wanna say that I’m not interested in someone younger than me, but I always end up being with someone younger! Lol funny how life turns out..

That said, I think age doesn’t really matter, what matters is their level of maturity and chemistry! You could be with someone really young but mature on the other side, or someone older but childish..or you could end up with someone who you think is the perfect age and has the level of maturity that suits you, but is a pain in the arse at the same time.. lol

Love works in a mysterious way, let’s just..go with the flow and let it surprise you! Xx
  • December 26, 2017 4:30 PM GMT

I don't think age make a difference after all its just a number. I think it has to do more with maturity and if the two are capable and ready to be with each other despite if one is younger or older. I tend to go for the older chics because they are mature and have their life together and already pretty much know what they want in life.

• January 3, 2018 11:59 AM GMT

i have date some girls who younger than me.

but somehow it make me thinking for them is that really ok to dating someone older than them

the diffrent gap i had was 5 years youngr than me.

and for older like round 4 years older than me.

for me is no big deal about age gap

• January 4, 2018 5:07 PM GMT

It depends with me a lot of the time. I'd like to be with someone who I can connect with.

And I'm looking for a serious relationship and a lot of the time I met girls who were scared of relationships all together.

So I think it all boils down to personality and if we click or not.

I'm sure I'll find the right one in time. :)

I try to be positive abotu these things.

Love shouldn't be a thing that should be rushed.

• 6 posts
    March 1, 2018 7:12 AM GMT

for me age is doesnt matter.

but mostly i date younger girl than me.

once or twice i date someone older or same age but is not work. idk why

i restpect everything. as long as she restpect me and can accept me as who i am. im good

• 6 posts
    March 29, 2018 2:11 PM BST

For me I tend to date women a little younger than me, I am in my late 50's, yet still very active and do not even look my age or, dare I say act my age, lol.  We all have our childish moments and it is fun to be silly sometimes.

• 7 posts
    April 23, 2018 9:36 PM BST
    I’m just shy of 30, but have always been referred to as an old soul and mature with the way I conduct myself - so I have a soft spot in my heart for my more seasoned ladies! However, I’m open to any age over 25.
    • 1 posts
    May 4, 2018 4:52 PM BST

I'm 21 and I personally love women of all ages:)

• May 5, 2018 11:26 PM BST

I have never been close with a woman too far from my own age but I confess I like to look at younger ladies 

• 1 posts
    May 12, 2018 6:19 AM BST

if you wanna chat my snapchat is zhenethaclary add me ;)

• 4 posts
    September 25, 2018 7:08 PM BST

I hae never been attracted to women my age. No idea why. I am attracted to younger for th emost part.

• 4 posts
    October 3, 2018 7:59 AM BST

hi im mary  am i to young

hope your fine.. you sound so sweet

[blockquote]Betulovit said: Hi Im young at heart although sadly over 50 now! Im usually attracted to younger girls and, having just come out of studying Medicine would LOVE someone special to get my heart a-fluttering again.....OH if only! x [/blockquote]

• 4 posts
    October 3, 2018 8:02 AM BST

[blockquote]Delano said: It all happens organically but I always seem to be with much younger women. Young but wise and with an "old head" on their shoulders. By that I mean not vacuous and interested in some 20Century art and culture -yannow, when it was all intense and strong. I have not really found any problems with a big age gap -it's all down to personalities really. [/blockquote]

hi

im mary from san francisco

• January 11, 2019 12:03 AM GMT

It's been differnet for me depending on how old I was. When I was late teens and early 20s, I always date women older than me (28+). When I got to my mid 20s I started dating more women around my age and a little younger and a little older. Now that I'm in my early 30s I still date women around my age and younger, but don't find older women attractive anymore.

The biggest gap I've had is when I was 28, I dated someone who was 22. Whe was fresh out of college and very adventurous all (in every aspect). We went on a long road trip together and it was amazing. She ended up moving to the west coast though and I just couldn't follow.

• January 12, 2019 7:43 PM GMT
    I've only dated those around my own age, but I've been around older women before. I'm thinking I may be better off finding someone older, too. I
    • 2 posts
    January 14, 2019 9:07 AM GMT
    [blockquote]bubblyangel said:

l am a women of 43 and l struggle to see how a relationship with someone 20 years or so younger then me could work, for a start there is a big generation gap and surely we will both be into different things.

[/blockquote]
    • 2 posts
    January 14, 2019 9:07 AM GMT
    [blockquote]bubblyangel said:

l am a women of 43 and l struggle to see how a relationship with someone 20 years or so younger then me could work, for a start there is a big generation gap and surely we will both be into different things.

[/blockquote]
  • March 12, 2019 11:14 PM GMT

Older always. Preferably 5+ years. I find they are more together. I can be very indecisive sometimes and older women just seem to be able to cut through it, put me in my place, and we carry on.