Forums » General discussion

Which do you prefer...Butch or Fem..Or Neither!! And Why???

• January 7, 2018 5:20 PM GMT
    Welcome! I am too, just signed up today
    • 38 posts
    March 8, 2018 5:03 AM GMT
    I prefere femmes because that's just my personal taste. I love a female who looks femenine with a goth style .. :)
    • 3 posts
    March 8, 2018 10:41 AM GMT
    I like fem girls iam a tomboy so like them girly
  • March 13, 2018 8:41 PM GMT
    It really depends on the person. I am most attracted to women who are more masculine most of the time, but who doesn’t like a girly girl when she’s the right one.
    • 2 posts
    March 13, 2018 8:53 PM GMT
    BUTCH 100%, i love strong ,masculine women , that's my taste .
  • March 19, 2018 4:05 PM GMT

Love fem;esp mature and sensual xx

• 2 posts
    March 27, 2018 9:08 AM BST

I honetly don't use lables at all. I'd only prefer girls that likes girls. Plus, attitude is most important of all.;)

• 7 posts
    April 23, 2018 9:12 PM BST
    I don’t really have a “type” - I find all types attractive, as long as they’re clean and well put together.
    • 1 posts
    August 12, 2018 3:55 PM BST
    I’d say that I am mate attracted to femmes but with more of a tomboy personality although I do sometimes find I am more attracted to more androgynous women as well.
    • 14 posts
    August 15, 2018 5:27 AM BST

i always am attracted to aggressive butch girls that treat me as a lady. i am shy, introverted and only respond to butches that come on to me forcefully like don't even think about ignoring me type. 

• 1 posts
    September 11, 2018 9:16 PM BST

I'm a tomboy femme, I like stuff like football but am quite femme in appearance, but I prefer the femme look, but some girls can look gorgeous with short hair and tomboy look lol

• September 12, 2018 5:22 PM BST

I think of myself more as domme than butch, but I'm definitely of the stronger, controlling variety. My partners, Toni and Lara are femme and like to please.

• 1 posts
    September 13, 2018 3:43 AM BST

I'm more butch and I like femmes.

• 16 posts
    September 15, 2018 10:36 PM BST

I honestly don't believe much in all that stereotypical labeling.

I usually fall for characteristics,qualities as a person,a connection,etc. not looks or clothes or whatever.

if i really think about and look back on who i've been with or fallen for in the past, it's more smart ,creative, intelligent people,who were kind and funny and playful but also wise...so, that's kinda what i like.i wouldn't really call them fem or butch, maybe if anything some could be called a bit tomboyish

• September 16, 2018 8:27 PM BST

I never really thought about it, but I think I like tomboys more. I do like sporty looking girls.

• 4 posts
    September 17, 2018 8:39 AM BST

I prefer tomboy or butcch.  Get to be more fem 

• October 3, 2018 11:52 PM BST

I prefer fem: I love my girls to be very girly girly makes me so hot knowing that I'm eating a pretty and sensuous girl the men cant get Lol xx

• 3 posts
    October 20, 2018 2:36 PM BST

I prefer femme, but having never actually been with a woman yet, my preferences could change

• October 21, 2018 7:07 AM BST

I prefer fems but butch are welcome also. 

• 1 posts
    November 16, 2018 12:14 PM GMT
    I love femmes....
    • 14 posts
    November 17, 2018 7:18 AM GMT

I lipstick femme lesbian so melt for tough butch type esp physical fight ones that make me feel safe with them around. 

• 5 posts
    November 18, 2018 10:51 AM GMT

I like femme. 'Cause I'm athletic softbutch, and I like sweet and soft femmes that needs to be protect from the heartless word.)

• 4 posts
    November 29, 2018 10:04 PM GMT

i  a sweet soft femme.. so i love strong agressive masculine butch type.. that know how i take care of my heart..  and keep me safe..

(200 symbols max)

(256 symbols max)