Forums » General discussion

Which do you prefer...Butch or Fem..Or Neither!! And Why???

• 2 posts
    January 10, 2015 9:44 PM GMT

i agree with the general terms of " its first about the person not the clothings" for me its fem, all the outward to inward display of feminity is the ultimate attraction.

• 16 posts
    January 15, 2015 9:10 AM GMT

Fem! I dated a soft butch before and realized about a week in that butch didn't do it for me. 

• 5 posts
    January 15, 2015 11:46 PM GMT
    I'm attracted to women who are comfortable with who they are, whoever that happens to be ;)
    • 7 posts
    March 5, 2015 2:25 AM GMT

I've always been attracted to tomboys/soft butches or just androgyny girls in general, there's just something about them that gives me butterflies in my stomach... It's like, they just look soo GAYYY LOOL, they're not afraid of expressing it. Their posture, that effortlessly cool look they have on. They can just wake up with their hair undone, throw on some tshirt and sweatpants and still look hot. Tomboys ususally have this chill and laidback personality that I really like. I think my attraction towards more masculine girls came from when I was little, growing up I've been teased by some of the boys in the neighborhood or by my parents for being "like a girl". That whole teasing kind of followed through in elementary school, where people all around me, teachers even, would tell me that I couldn't be "tough" that I couldn't do this or that. I've always admired the more tomboy like characters in books/television shows like Jo from Little Women, or Makoto from Sailor Moon, and wished I was more like them.

• 352 posts
    March 6, 2015 10:45 PM GMT
    I like a fem girl , with a tomboyish side .... Good sense of humour and an strong personality !!
    • 31 posts
    March 12, 2015 10:43 PM GMT

I like athletic women who have a zest for life and a great sense of homour.

Being kind and stable are both important too.

• 3 posts
    March 31, 2015 1:34 AM BST
    I am a femme who is attracted to other femmes..never done the butch/ studs... and don't think I could either. ..
  • April 17, 2015 7:50 PM BST

Girls in femme range are def what attract me. Not set in stone as a cool boycut, and a bit of a fiesty personality can be hot, too.

• April 19, 2015 8:08 PM BST
    I used to preffer other tomboys/butches but I have been finding more and morr lately that I'm becoming more intetested in the femme types.
  • July 9, 2016 7:21 PM BST
    im pretty much a tomboy (one of the guys, but not like the douchy guys who only think about girls and sex...but more of like the sweetheart guys who have alot of kool hobbies-whether they exist or not lol) i prefer a shorter than me (5'3) smaller than me (120) fem girl but not really like the all into make up and fashion and drama and money and shiney things fem- more like the sweet, passionate, considerate, loving, caring, down as fuk to jump in a river with me or get muddy riding one of my quads with me, and looooves to be soft and cuddle and kiss and love and not afraid to show how she truely feels and looks like a girl kinda fem...fuk, id have to marry a girl like that...
    • 12 posts
    July 24, 2016 7:20 PM BST

Anything on the femme side of neutral, as I am as well. Male advances give me anxiety and make me feel like prey, and butch advances tend to do the same. Plus, I just don't get the aesthetic/personality of butch/stud; it doesn't click for me. I mean, a cute soft butch is welcome to change my mind, buuuut...

Though high femme seems like too much if she's high-maintenance; I need somebody chill. And preferably not too fit or sporty, because I am out-of-shape and would feel awful even if she didn't (which she probably would?).

This post was edited by KumaraDosha at July 24, 2016 7:21 PM BST
    • 1 posts
    August 25, 2016 11:23 PM BST
    Personally I like butchy women
    • 17 posts
    August 27, 2016 10:29 AM BST

I like tomboys, but not like butch. I like when girls are a bit feminine. Like, more feminine than not.

• 11 posts
    October 22, 2016 1:44 AM BST

It's great to see so many women here saying they basically like someone who is in between, maybe a little bit more towards femme or tomboy, because I have always felt like most lesbians prefer hard lines, i.e. femme, butch or andro. I don't fit any label/stereotype nicely and neatly, and I thought most lesbians hated that!

All that said, honestly, I do prefer femmes. There's just something about long hair and a woman who looks amazing in a dress (and who knows how to walk in those trecherous high heels!!)

• January 4, 2017 3:25 PM GMT
    I prefer femine women just we because I find them more attractive x
    • 2 posts
    September 2, 2017 9:17 AM BST
    I'm a submissive lesbian. 37. I like dominant fem or butch. Or sexy shemale. I can also be dom.
    • 2 posts
    September 9, 2017 8:55 PM BST
    I like strong women but romantic and passionate the same time. So I guess somewhere between Tomboy and Butch is my type of TheOne:)
    This post was edited by Liza74 at September 9, 2017 8:57 PM BST
    • 2 posts
    September 14, 2017 6:07 AM BST

im new here 

• 2 posts
    September 14, 2017 6:07 AM BST

im new here 

• 16 posts
    October 18, 2017 9:14 AM BST
    Hm.. I’d prefer someone who’s not too girly, who doesn’t have heavy make up on, but not too much a like man either, I like someone who’s in the middle of being femme and butch. I think that’s similar to myself..lol
  • December 16, 2017 4:27 PM GMT

thought, that I do not have a type, but then I looked back to my ex girlfriends and find things that are common- tall, with curly hair, intelligent, kind of loud, with good sense of humor and with a tomboy charecteristics, but kind of girly as well (Not too girly).So, I guess, I like something in the middle.

Lately i have found some butch types attractive, but then again, it is not allways so. 

This post was edited by FollowTheWhiteRabbit at December 16, 2017 4:41 PM GMT
    • 2 posts
    December 17, 2017 8:40 AM GMT
    I'm 37 submissive les. I like dominant fem or butch but also fem. I can also be so dominant in bed.
    • 13 posts
    December 18, 2017 11:10 PM GMT

I like femanine women. My personality is very butch and I like knowing I can spoil my girl and be that safe space for her. 

• January 7, 2018 5:17 PM GMT
    I'm tomboyish and sometimes get dolled up, but I don't care what style you take as long as you like the outdoors and have a sense of humor.
    This post was edited by Deleted Member at January 7, 2018 5:30 PM GMT
  • January 7, 2018 5:20 PM GMT
    [blockquote]phils5015 said:

im new here 

[/blockquote]