Forums » General discussion

Which do you prefer...Butch or Fem..Or Neither!! And Why???

• 4 posts
    July 3, 2013 10:25 PM BST

Def dig the dykey look...hottt

• 3 posts
    July 9, 2013 6:54 PM BST

I love Fems. A girl all dressed up with pretty long hair is so cute! Just as cute when she's in sweat pants and at-shirt!

• July 9, 2013 8:28 PM BST
    Deleted Member said:

I prefer women who play with gender expression and gender roles, and are welcoming of me doing the same.

Perfectly put, deleted member. 

• 5 posts
    July 12, 2013 10:49 AM BST

i didnt think i had a type but i do tend to go for quirky butch women with good hair styles!!!!.....i just think im odd 

• July 19, 2013 6:07 AM BST

i prefer femme, soft butch. Because i like girls that looks like a girl. No offence but i dont really like butch.

• 5 posts
    July 19, 2013 6:36 AM BST

I don't give a ** about her haircut and clothes if her heart and her mind are in the right place.

• 8 posts
    January 3, 2014 12:05 AM GMT

Femme, but not so modern :)

• 2 posts
    January 3, 2014 1:13 AM GMT

Still confused.. =) but i'm most attracted to not so girly and yet not so boyish.. like she can still wear make up when we go out.,, 

• 4 posts
    January 3, 2014 9:31 PM GMT

I prefer girly women who are sensitive, thoughtful,fun, natural..

• 7 posts
    January 13, 2014 5:30 AM GMT

I'm a butch (soft butch/tomboy). and i prefer a femme girlfriend :)

• 9 posts
    February 3, 2014 10:54 PM GMT

I'm quite femme my self but I like people who are tomboyish. Saying that I wouldn't cast aside anyone for being femme or butch! 

• April 18, 2014 8:17 PM BST

I'm only attracted to feminine women. 

• 6 posts
    April 27, 2014 1:43 AM BST
    Despite my girly looks,I prefer to be "the guy" (regardless if I'm in a relationship with a girl or guy(bisexual)) so I always prefer a really girly girl. One who takes pride in looks and is a real woman :) also confidant in being a woman who loves women!
    • 2 posts
    April 27, 2014 3:32 PM BST

Personally attracted to feminine women... :)

• 3 posts
    June 1, 2014 10:57 PM BST
    Im not picky. I am attracted to women who are ultra fem and hardcore butch. I usually tend to find someone right in the middle like me. I like to dress up and be pretty every now and then but I also love being in jeans with absolutely no makeup. Its easy to be comfortable with like minded people
    • 3 posts
    June 7, 2014 2:34 PM BST

I'm attracted to both but more so femme, I consider myself to be femme but I like to get to know the person and their personality too, it's not all about looks or style for me.

• 1000 posts
    October 5, 2014 10:23 AM BST

Somewhere in the middle but veering towards femminine women!

• 11 posts
    October 5, 2014 1:02 PM BST
    Femme, I love long hair and other feminine stuff. That's about the attraction but of course there are more important things, not look only.
    • 8 posts
    October 7, 2014 3:49 AM BST

i'm a tom boy but im not super butchy, im lightly feminine i would say lol but i usually only date feminine women, no offense to the butch/studs in the world, just not my cup of tea

• 6 posts
    October 12, 2014 7:39 PM BST

Femme's are adorable :)

• 3 posts
    October 17, 2014 9:39 PM BST

I admire curvy slightly overweight women, although i hate being like that :|

• 39 posts
    October 18, 2014 8:19 AM BST

[blockquote]MaryHelenPop said:

I admire curvy slightly overweight women, although i hate being like that :|

[/blockquote]

Good choice MaryHelenPop

• 9 posts
    October 19, 2014 2:26 AM BST

I THINK I am attracted to fem women...I mean...I really like those fems that show a bit of their masculine side sometimes though e.g. wear snapbacks or jordans sometimes. HAWT! XD

• 7 posts
    January 10, 2015 8:48 PM GMT

Femme, Stud, Soft Stud, Butch Femme. In between.

I don't care I love em all. I just love a woman whom is comfortable as she is. Thats sexy to me.

• 2 posts
    January 10, 2015 9:44 PM GMT

i agree with the general terms of " its first about the person not the clothings" for me its fem, all the outward to inward display of feminity is the ultimate attraction.