Forums » Relationships / Advice

my daughter knows that i'm a bi woman

• 8 posts
    October 21, 2019 1:16 PM BST

I am a divorced bi woman I have only one girl aged 18, I have a serious problem ,my daughter discovered that I am a bi woman when she opened secretly my computer and watched some recorded videos in which I participate with groups in fetish parties for fun ,my daughter now knows everything. she told me she was chocked I didn't find any explanations i tried to tell her that it is my personal life so she told me that she also has a personal life and that she is free to do what she wants ,in the last few weeks I discovered that my daughter is dating older women I don't know why she's doing this maybe she wants to get revenge on me.

• 7 posts
    October 23, 2019 2:35 PM BST

your daughter is an adult person if she chose to be lesbian it's her own life but you can protect her when you discover she is in danger meeting older women is quite normal I don't know why you you're worried

• 8 posts
    October 23, 2019 4:33 PM BST

[blockquote]sara96 said:

your daughter is an adult person if she chose to be lesbian it's her own life but you can protect her when you discover she is in danger meeting older women is quite normal I don't know why you you're worried

[/blockquote]I am worried because my daughter is still young and has no experience in life and when she meets older women they can use her as a sex toy

• 7 posts
    October 23, 2019 4:45 PM BST

I think your daughter no longer respects you after discovering your secret life for that reason she wants to show you that she can do as you do and have a secret life

• 8 posts
    October 23, 2019 5:06 PM BST

I don't want my daughter to become like me, I want her to marry a man and have children and not have unsafe fetish relationships with older women

• 7 posts
    October 23, 2019 5:15 PM BST

it's not logical how you can convince your daughter that you have the right to unlimited sexual freedom while your daughter must respect the social rules

• 8 posts
    October 23, 2019 5:26 PM BST

parents want their children to have a better life and i don't think that practicing lesbian bdsm is a good idea even for fun

• 7 posts
    October 24, 2019 1:17 AM BST

I want to know if your problem is that your daughter is lesbian or the kind of sex she practices (fetish)?

• 4 posts
    October 26, 2019 11:11 AM BST
    Hi I honestly do understand you, don't think the age of our kids will matter we will always care and worry about them. I would sit down and have a proper talk with her? Help HER understand if she's doing things to get back at you or not, maybe just her emotions driving her actions right now. I would also get personal n talk about your age difference and where you feel you're at in life right now compared to when you were 18 like her?... Keeping it honest and open maybe could help. I would be very careful forbidding anything it would just backfire on both of you, but you probably know that. If it was my kid I would encourage her in anything if it's about things that she REALLY want feel is right etc, I would make sure she knows that but not if wrong kind of things or emotions driving her to do things which in the end she might just hurt herself instead. Hope things work out.
    This post was edited by Justbee at October 26, 2019 11:12 AM BST
    • 8 posts
    October 27, 2019 11:28 AM GMT

you know parents don't think in this way, for example a parent who smokes when he finds out his child smoking he will tell him smoking is bad for health because it's the truth ,and in my case I want a better life for my daugther because she can practice sex in normal way and not necessarily becoming bi or lesbian

• 2 posts
    October 28, 2019 6:36 PM GMT

So you are basically saying that lesbianism or bisexuality isn't normal?? Why is it that you think she can't have a great life being partnered with a woman?

• 4 posts
    October 29, 2019 9:28 AM GMT
    lol normal completely threw me off, don't we have norms in everything in life and who sets the norm? Understand the smoking thing and would get it more if you had said "want her to have a bit easier life" considering we still have ppl not accepting the life style of same sex relationships, but hey then again life will throw at you hardships anyways in other areas, nothing you can run away from might as well start learn how to deal with things if that was your concern, isn't that how we grow stronger & how she will learn to stand on her own feet? As a parent that would have been my goal raise an independent kid strong enough to face shit. No one ever got happy by trying fit into norms or caring about other ppls opinions, then we might as well go live in prison where we don't bother anyone with our ways. I would be more concerned about her doing things to get back at you but hey your kid your opinion, wish you the best of luck
    This post was edited by Justbee at October 29, 2019 9:34 AM GMT
    • 8 posts
    October 29, 2019 1:41 PM GMT

[blockquote]ImplosiveIvory said:

So you are basically saying that lesbianism or bisexuality isn't normal?? Why is it that you think she can't have a great life being partnered with a woman?

[/blockquote]lesbianism or bisexuality are normal for me but my daughter is trying to meet older women and in these relationships the older woman controls the youngest one.

• 7 posts
    October 29, 2019 6:10 PM GMT

even if your daughter wants to meet older women she has the right to choose a partner, maybe she is attracted to older women

• 8 posts
    October 29, 2019 6:26 PM GMT

my daughter wants to meet older women with over sized bodies and for me this kind of relationship is weird and not healthy for a young girl

• 3 posts
    October 30, 2019 12:19 AM GMT

your daughter is 18 and she can do what she wants and if she likes big mature women it's her choice and you have to respect it

• 8 posts
    November 1, 2019 9:00 AM GMT

I'm a mother and I see things in diffrent way

• 4 posts
    November 2, 2019 1:05 PM GMT
    Good. I assume all of us in here also have/had parents. Don't know the details but get and respect your concern. But could it 1. She's a mature kid and for some reason that's her taste 2. And/or she got "mommy" issues, old over sized, she's dating someone who resemble her mom. You mention divorce, how is your relationship with her, she feels she lacked/is lacking something in her life and try to fill that through her relationships. All valid questions to ask as a parent, no? And no I'm not questioning if she's really a lesbian or not, or if whatever problems she feels she has turned her into one or not, to others that might read this
    • 7 posts
    November 3, 2019 11:17 PM GMT

[blockquote]Justbee said: Good. I assume all of us in here also have/had parents. Don't know the details but get and respect your concern. But could it 1. She's a mature kid and for some reason that's her taste 2. And/or she got "mommy" issues, old over sized, she's dating someone who resemble her mom. You mention divorce, how is your relationship with her, she feels she lacked/is lacking something in her life and try to fill that through her relationships. All valid questions to ask as a parent, no? And no I'm not questioning if she's really a lesbian or not, or if whatever problems she feels she has turned her into one or not, to others that might read this[/blockquote]

you're right sometimes girls like a partner who look like their parents

• 3 posts
    November 3, 2019 11:26 PM GMT

I don't agree because the sexual attraction is different and the parents have nothing to do with this attraction

• 4 posts
    November 9, 2019 4:12 AM GMT
    True Sara, often heard that about guys n heterosexual couples also, that for some reason guys could fall for n marry girls that somehow resemble their mom. My brother got to hear that few times :) ..Respect your opinion but can't fully agree with you Sandra, and not everything is about sex btw all of us pick a partner to fulfill something even if we don't actively think about it, security/safety, economics, sharing, loving, ownership etc long list. My point was really that everything we go through forms us as persons whether we like it or not, and just this one thing alone.. had so many friends with parents go through divorces it's devastating. God knows why we like a thing over the other too many factors play a role. That's why said don't take it as me implying she's not really lez, she could also have turned to/can turn to dating older guys. Anything is possible, I'm not who I was 10, 15, 20 years ago. Things I like today, I didn't before.