Forums » General discussion

Weird attraction

• 1 posts
    June 15, 2019 7:00 PM BST

i am a lesbian girl 23 year old i have a weird attraction for women with huge breasts i have some lesbian girlfriends who have considered this attraction as a submission since a normal lesbian girl must be attracted to another girl of the same generation and also they must have the same physical appearance, currently I 'm living with another woman aged 43, this woman has a very huge breasts she weighs more than 120 kg (me I weigh 70 kg), I am not satisfied with this relationship but I can do nothing because I'm obsessed  with huge breasts even sometimes i feel embarrassed when I go somewhere with her i remember once we go togheter to a hotel to spend a holiday we lied to the staff of the hotel and we told them that we were mother and daughter since we have to share the same bed, do I have to continue this relationship?

• 4 posts
    August 26, 2019 9:56 PM BST

WHy do you think is weird, I think what you haven't realized is that you dont want this relationship, you are only with her bc of her breast. I had relationship with younger and older women. That is not a problem, the lack of love is.