Forums » General discussion

Thinking of my ex

• 1 posts
    October 27, 2018 10:11 PM BST
    Hi guys! I’m in a relationship nearly 4 yrs now but recently have been thinking a lot about a woman I dated briefly before I met my now girlfriend... we had a brief enough encounter after we’d both come out of relationships, it lasted about 3 months, pretty casual in some ways but intense in others, the sex was incredible, in fact , I haven’t matched it since, when we ended things it did nd it didn’t feel like the right thing to do, we were both still so f***ed up from our exes that it just didn’t feel like I was being fair to her by half committing to everything, I almost immediately regretted walking away from this woman, she was(is) amazing but I couldn’t ask her to try again coz I couldn’t give her what she wanted at the time. It’s been 4.5yrs if not longer since we ended things, and honestly I think about her way more than I should and more frequently in the last 6 months or so, I recently almost sent her anonymous flowers on her birthday but that’s literally pointless... I love my current gf, but recently I feel us drifting apart ever so slightly, I don’t know if it’s because I’m thinking of my ex or if us drifting is making me think of her. My current sex life leaves a lot to be desired but I know it’s fixable, she loves me and I love her but I can’t help thinking of sex with this ex and how incredible it was.... which of course makes me feel like a shitbag for even saying that! This ex is now featuring in my recent dreams, some sexy, some normal everyday shit..... I need advice! Anyone been here? Anyone any advice how to snap myself out of this selfish shit?? All advice welcome... thank you so much! Sorry for rambling! X
    • 1 posts
    October 28, 2018 1:39 AM GMT
    I envy you ! You have a girlfriend whom you love and she love you .I think ít is normal that you can't forget someone who was so special with you. Everyone is a shitbag sometimes then .Just A phase .How about have a date with your ex and see how she is ? Or wait for time :3 I envy you. Don't lose your girlfriend now. You don't know how it's hard to find someone like her . I'm trying to find one then .