Forums » Relationships / Advice

Married to a man.

• 8 posts
    October 19, 2018 4:23 PM BST

I am married with 3 kids but interested in girls. Me and my husband have had a few three somes. I've really injoyed but it has but stress on our relationship because he doesn't beleive I like girls. Life is complicated.

• 2 posts
    June 22, 2019 10:38 PM BST

Hi kcea,

I was married to a man. You are right, life is complicated.

My husband was happy for me to date women and remain married, but as it turned out that didn't sit well with me so we ended up divorcing.

I honestly wish things hadn't worked out this way, I'm fond of my ex and I know he still hold a torch for me. We both have little money and its hard with the kids. But I couldn't live a lie so it had to happen.

think carefully and good luck to you.

feel free to pm me if you want

• 1 posts
    July 20, 2019 4:18 AM BST

I was married for 18 years and have 2 children an 18-year-old and a 16-year-old,   and last year I discovered that I like girls, we had a threesome and I loved it, but I ended up divorcing my husband and staying with my girlfriend, I know I'm bi and it's hard because I am doing everything on my own now , but i can't help how I feel, I also grew up very religious and everyone in my family will disown me because of this, I feel alone a lot.