Forums » Health/ wellbeing

Any tips to remove excess fat?

• 1 posts
    August 9, 2017 5:08 AM BST

Hi!! I have been in the monogamous relationship for the past 1 year. We are having a good time together and I'm happy to have her. She moved into my apartment 3 months ago.

She is always concerned about the excess fat on her hip and thighs. She has tried many ways to burn them but there is no result and she is depressed. She has lost weight but the fat deposited at these areas have no change. Are there any tips to remove excess fat on hip and thighs? I desperately need to help her.

One of our friends suggested undergoing liposuction from a clinic in Windsor. She told it's worth spending money as one of her aunts has undergone this procedure and the result looks good. The thought of surgery makes me freaky, so I have researched online regarding this and saw about the coolscultpting procedure. Any idea regarding this procedure? I know it's a non-surgical procedure but I just want to know if it's worth spending money. She is ready to undergo the surgery. But I asked her to wait for some more time before making a decision. Any suggestions are highly appreciated. Thanks!!

• 2 posts
    September 23, 2017 5:06 AM BST

Do yoga or exercise.

Drink lots of water.

Sleep well.