Forums » How do I?

How to kiss while wearing braces?

• 1 posts
    January 27, 2017 3:30 AM GMT

Hey, I am in a relationship with a girl. It started only a few months back, and we had never kissed each other. Last day, she spoke about that and we are making that happen this week. I am very anxious as I have never kissed anyone before. Also, I had invisible braces ( http://www.appletondental.ca/services/invisalign-invisible-braces/ ) from Ajax last month. I wanted to know how to kiss while wearing braces. Is there anybody over here with similar experience? Please give some genuine replies and suggestions. Thanks in advance.

• 19 posts
    January 27, 2017 7:52 AM GMT
    Yeah I have braces, not the invisible either. I get rainbow molds on my teeth and my dentists just love me hahaha! I think my dentist is a gay boy teehee!
    You need to go slow, real slow. It's important to get used to kissing with braces slowly as you know how easy they can cut you sometimes. If you go slow you shouldn't hurt your girl.
    This post was edited by Rogue77 at January 27, 2017 7:54 AM GMT
    • 10 posts
    September 20, 2018 4:01 PM BST

it depends how deep you kiss into her mouth... if you are really sucking face you have to watch not to lose yourself and accidentally scrape something, but just generally keep an idea of where your mouth and teeth are... the more you use your tongue the better probably because normal pashing scrapes teeth more

if you were going to take if further with her i wouldnt recommend it with braces, however how deep you go is in the end your own choice like anything sexual (even kissing)

i hope you have a sweet time

• 10 posts
    September 20, 2018 4:01 PM BST

it depends how deep you kiss into her mouth... if you are really sucking face you have to watch not to lose yourself and accidentally scrape something, but just generally keep an idea of where your mouth and teeth are... the more you use your tongue the better probably because normal pashing scrapes teeth more

if you were going to take if further with her i wouldnt recommend it with braces, however how deep you go is in the end your own choice like anything sexual (even kissing)

i hope you have a sweet time

(200 symbols max)

(256 symbols max)