Forums » Dating

The perfect date. What would yours be and why?

• January 3, 2014 8:59 PM GMT

I like to do random stuff, so im likely to suggest something like roller skating or skateboarding...or ice skating. yeah if it includes skates its bound to be awesome (y)

• 5 posts
    January 14, 2014 6:09 AM GMT

still searching for my date :-)

• 0 posts
    February 4, 2014 4:12 PM GMT

~grins~

After reading the topic, I remember the movie Ms. Congeniality, this was asked... LOL. The perfect date is April, where it's not too cold and not too hot. ~grins again~. Anyway, my ideal date would be inviting 'her' to my house where I cooked her something she wasn't allergic. Some wine, along with the food, chit chat about topics we both agree on, talk more about anything we could think about until the sun sets. If I get a kiss in the aftermath then that would be great.

Wish this happens in my reality, LOL.

• 0 posts
    February 11, 2014 9:52 AM GMT
    Starts with breakfast in bed...then a day at the beach followed by a good movie then a candle light dinner in a 5 star restaurant ending with relaxing on a roof top cuddling up & staring out over the twinkling lights of the city in the dark of night. P.s. The last part actually happened a couple times.
    • 1 posts
    February 28, 2014 5:07 PM GMT
    Breakfast in bed then for a long walk along the beach and maybe a picnic on beach followed by a movie and then romantic meal by candle lite and then moon lit walk along beach x and then nice cuddles in bed x
    • 6 posts
    May 30, 2014 11:26 AM BST

special momwmt and rromantic haha lol

• 4 posts
    August 5, 2014 3:22 PM BST

having a picnic, with my someone playing guitar while singing as she was looking at me in the eyes.

that would be romantic for us girls.

• 2 posts
    September 16, 2014 11:58 AM BST

It depends of the person I date. Something sporty would not do for me. I prefere picnic by the water or some nice diner. 

• 759 posts
    September 29, 2014 10:25 AM BST

What: A picnic in really beautiful surroundsings. . .

Why: Becuase it woud be romantic, private and peaceful.

• 3 posts
    September 30, 2014 1:37 PM BST

A really good dinner with some wine and candle lit atmosphere.

• 84 posts
    October 11, 2014 2:42 PM BST

Dinner and getting to know each other over tasty food and wine.

• 8 posts
    October 11, 2014 3:24 PM BST

honestly i feel like ordering take out and watching netflix would be perfect, plus good conversation of course

• 11 posts
    October 28, 2014 4:40 PM GMT

I'm not asking for much just a simple afternoon tea together where the conversation will just flow like nothing is stopping.. oh wait maybe if she/he has a perfect dimple then that's a plus, I will be a puddle in matter of seconds <3... xx

• 6 posts
    November 13, 2014 5:31 AM GMT

perfect date?
    I guess I prefer cuddling on the sofa while watching a nice movie.. Eating some chips or champagne perhaps? As long as you are with the one you love that is all that matters to me I guess..

• 6 posts
    November 23, 2014 7:29 PM GMT

Perfect date for me, simple stuff. I am an ocean baby so walking long the beach, dancing under the stars. Don't to go anywhere expensive, just enjoy spending time with the one I am with. :)

Why: The ocean calms me down and relaxs me when I am nervous and dancing lets me feel free. Spending time with my partner is the most important thing to me when in a relationship so why not enjoy it all together at once.

This post was edited by articwolfgirl at November 23, 2014 7:31 PM GMT
    • 51 posts
    November 26, 2014 9:34 AM GMT

A walk in the country followed by drinks and maybe dinner, in a cosy bar.

• 11 posts
    May 29, 2015 3:24 AM BST

Her + Me & the Dancefloor

• 10 posts
    June 2, 2015 3:47 AM BST
    I don't have nearly enough dating experience to even sum up what would be the perfect date in my mind, but I imagine that with the right person no matter what's on the agenda it will turn out to be the perfect date.
  • June 17, 2015 12:33 AM BST
    For me a perfect date would be going to an aquarium. I'm an animal lover and I enjoy the serene vibe that aquariums have.
    • 16 posts
    June 17, 2015 3:52 AM BST

The park. I've never done a picnic in my life but that's defenetly something that I would like to do with my partner. An acuatic park could be nice also. :) Ooor...a place that has food and is surrounded by nature like waterfalls.   At last, a forest would be epic but makes me think of our safety though. 

This post was edited by SammyMoya at June 17, 2015 3:54 AM BST
    • 21 posts
    June 19, 2015 4:59 AM BST

My ideal date would be going to a little coffee shop, having some converstation. We have this cute place here that does poetry readings so that would be the ideal time to do it. lol

• 5 posts
    June 25, 2015 7:12 AM BST

i think it'd be a little dinner at a small coney island, they either have the best or the worst foods, and some of the most interesting people,

then going to the arcade to win some silly sentimental prizes and laughing at how i suck at arcade games, after going home to play video games together and cuddling with blankets, and any type of animal, 

i like things simple<3

• 5 posts
    June 26, 2015 7:46 PM BST

My perfect date would be going out for a walk and than maybe having dinner. Pretty simple but I want the person to PROVE that they take interest in me. I feel like that kind of date shows are and that they want to talk and be with me even if it is just in my presence.

• 2 posts
    June 27, 2015 2:12 PM BST

My perfect date would be under the moolite sky upon the shores of a deserted beach. It's mysterious and mystical.

This post was edited by LadyPrimrose at June 27, 2015 2:17 PM BST
    • 8 posts
    June 28, 2015 2:20 AM BST

Perfect?  Humm...I believe that a perfect date would consist of being with someone who shares a mutual emotional, spiritual and physical interest.  It really doesn't matter where we go or what we do as long as the vibe is right.