Forums » Dating

The perfect date. What would yours be and why?

• May 31, 2012 1:11 AM BST
    As long as I'm with that special someone, it doesn't matter what we do. Being with her is perfect enough in its self.

Picnics are cute!
  • June 12, 2012 10:29 AM BST
    Doesn't matter where, just with who... I had my perfect date going to an amusement park, running across the street pretending it was the Mexican border, later going out to eat with my family, and kisses lots and lots of them. ha ha yup who is the only thing that can make any date magical
    • 4 posts
    June 12, 2012 2:19 PM BST
    I agree with you, it's more less about the place and more about the company. Although I have never been adventurous enough to role-play crossing the Mexican border though :p
    • 1 posts
    June 15, 2012 7:26 PM BST
    yeah i agree with that too.. :)
    • 8 posts
    June 17, 2012 11:21 PM BST

Perfect date... Dance with me alot, drink with me a little..Tell me your story

• 1 posts
    June 20, 2012 1:57 PM BST

Well i am 29 and i aint never been took on a date i have always been the 1 to take the other .... i would like to be asked .... some one who makes the effort and who is honest from the start..... My fave date would be out to a good music venue being a dj and a dancer ..... then a romantic walk in the dusk then who knows ....

This post was edited by joedalezbo at June 20, 2012 1:58 PM BST
    • 4 posts
    June 20, 2012 2:16 PM BST
    Do you think it's because you're always the one who ask people out, you sort of exude this "dominant" aura that makes people refrain asking you out and wait to be asked out instead? I might have the same issue.
  • June 29, 2012 8:33 PM BST
    my perfect date would be dinner, a few drinks, and being serenaded by guitar, its such a sexy instrument
    • 6 posts
    July 12, 2012 1:44 PM BST
    ive never been on a date before, but i guess id love to have an amazing girl take me to the seafront for a picnic and then watch the sun go down :)
    • 2 posts
    July 23, 2012 7:26 AM BST
    right, perfect date eh - probably starts at the Natural History Museum, with a joint wander through the fossils, then back to Brighton (by magic obviously) for a weird and funny gig and beer in a pub with interesting toilet graffiti and a slightly sticky floor. The Natural History Museum will have been her suggestion, and there will be lots of hysterical laughter, and we will discover shared interests, and she won't mind when I bang on about science, and will respond in kind with lots of new and interesting information about Other Stuff.
  • August 4, 2012 11:04 PM BST
    Omg. Natural History Museum would be mine. But for the dinosaurs.
  • August 16, 2012 5:40 AM BST
    Take her to this really good tea shop I frequent and get her a nice cup, have a nice long conversation and get to know each other. Compliment her and whatnot. Pay for the drinks myself and get out of there just as the sun starts to set. Take her to this place I know near the waterfront where you can jump a fence and sit on someone else's boat and watch the sun set. Wait until it's dark, walk her home so she gets back safe
    • 3 posts
    August 16, 2012 3:51 PM BST
    I agree anything is perfect if you're with someone you like/love. But I'm a romantic so a stroll by the sea at sunset would be amazing while hearing the waves hit the shore. Ahhhh :)
    • 5 posts
    August 17, 2012 1:02 AM BST

Mine would be a simple picnic along the beach....on the shoreline watching sunset and waves of the sea....with coffee and sweet foods....just talking with her with the perfect view of sunset....also with sweet music on air. Perfect!!!

• September 10, 2012 2:44 PM BST
    I think there's no such thing as a perfect date. Like, don't plan everything and just see where the moment takes you. It's mainly the company and the connection between you and the other person making or breaking the date.
  • September 17, 2012 11:48 PM BST
    I live in London, so a surprise lunch in Paris followed by some some shop browsing..and who knows? maybe ice-skating? lol then a romantic evening in a beautiful hotel over-looking the city
    • 21 posts
    November 8, 2012 10:31 AM GMT
    It could be anything from fish and chips on the sea wall as sun going down to nice meal and sparkling wine or even beer and a gig in a city! All depends on why your with really... X
    • 12 posts
    November 8, 2012 12:56 PM GMT
    a perfect first date would be lunch in london, at Butlers Wharf.
    then a walk up to Southbank, and finish up in covent garden....
    • 8 posts
    November 28, 2012 5:37 AM GMT
    Going to a hilltop and looking at the stars =) I know that sounds boring lol
    • 4 posts
    November 28, 2012 6:13 AM GMT
    I would have a romantic picnic on the beach watching the sunset with a few beers then go for a nice walk along the sand
  • December 8, 2012 6:08 PM GMT
    Perfect Date:Watching 3 horror movies with that special someone then Stargazing while listening to The Carpenters play Close To You (preferrably LIVE) Lols
    • 5 posts
    December 19, 2012 9:59 PM GMT
    Some thing fun, gets you talking so it's not akward at all ^^ Like the zoo or something like that, or a theme park :D Or even a horse ride together along a beach or in the forest :D I think it's nice to experience something together, makes you feel bonded and gives you something to talk about :)
    • 5 posts
    December 19, 2012 9:59 PM GMT
    Brenda99962 said:
    Going to a hilltop and looking at the stars =) I know that sounds boring lol

That sounds very sweet ^^

• December 20, 2012 9:32 AM GMT
    At this time of year my perfect date would be an evening Ice Skating at Somerset House in London. The pictures look amazing, very atmopspheric. Plus its the perfect opportunity to hold hands!! I can ice skate pretty well, but would pretend not to :) Afterwards we could warm up with a nice Hot Chocolate or coffee in a place with a real fire :)

http://www.somersethouse.org.uk/ice-rink
  • January 1, 2013 7:59 PM GMT
    For my perfect date, I'd like flowers to be delivered to my door, with a note telling me exactly where to be and when. I'd like it to be a busy place and I'd like my girl to watch me waiting for her. It would be busy enough that it may take me a while to find her, but when I did, I would be soooooo happy to see my sweetheart that the rest of the date could totally be whatever she wanted. Sigh. I can but dream!! :D