Forums » Dating

The perfect date. What would yours be and why?

• 7 posts
    May 18, 2011 9:37 PM BST
    mine pretty simple a light snack a few drinks and no where to loud so we can talk
    • 4 posts
    May 29, 2011 12:53 AM BST
    Sandwiches out at the park followed up by a movie or play at the local theater.
    • 3 posts
    May 31, 2011 11:48 AM BST

Perfect Date Would Be a walk on the beach at night time. It's funny because I DISLIKE the beach in the Day time I HATE TANNING I like my light skin the way it is haha I tend to hide from the sun sometimes XD But I find that the beach is beautiful in the night time a nice walk an talk to get to kno each other more an then settling a blanket in the sand opening a bottle of wine an snacking on fruits enjoying each others company an getting to kno each other more

This post was edited by bettybooprican at May 31, 2011 11:50 AM BST
    • 2 posts
    July 18, 2011 3:38 AM BST
    My perfect date would start out with a ride on a motorcycle on the way to dinner then after dinner ride to somewhere we can have a nice walk to talk and get to know one another
    • 11 posts
    July 20, 2011 4:24 AM BST
    wow um,,, i would have to say a festival, art fest, book fest, music fest -- easy, open, adventurous, and nomadic -- the best kind of dates--- oo and i would love for a woman to take me sailing.. i think i would instantly fall in love
    • 55 posts
    August 5, 2011 4:18 PM BST
    I'm not into the usual hearts and flowers stuff, so a theme park followed by a curry at my favourite curry house would be the best. Not particularly romantic, but I'm not really the romantic type!
    • 6 posts
    August 8, 2011 4:56 AM BST
    go some where we could talk and get to know each other over dinner or just drinks, then to a movie,
    and take a walk together and find some where to sit and talk some more and look at the Stars in the sky.
  • August 8, 2011 10:14 PM BST
    The perfect date would be with a woman who actually knows what she wants. Not a difficult request, but surprising how much confusion it throws in the mix. So I guess the perfect date wouldn't be perfect, but it should be fun.
    • 5 posts
    August 12, 2011 11:06 PM BST
    Depending on the mood you want for the date. Lovey dover date for me is sharing a pizza while cuddling and watching films at home,very intimate. Or a fun date where we would go to a theme park, share snacks, loose at the games and get dizzy on the rides ^^
    • 1 posts
    August 30, 2011 11:21 AM BST
    I am a bit of an old fashioned one when it comes to this. I would cook her a nice meal during a Sunday or Saturday afternoon, with a bottle of wine for her (I like my coffee) and after the meal, sit down to a conversation with her while the background music plays.
    • 1 posts
    September 2, 2011 1:38 AM BST
    first date for me should be a laugh. just get to know each other.. quiet pub somewhere.. etc.. i think eating kinda makes it awkward to talk and stuff..so maybe keep that untill u know them little better
    • 1 posts
    September 22, 2011 5:36 PM BST

Thats easy a nice dinner on the bay front by the fort followed by a walk down St. George street stopping at various pubs to check out the live music.

• 18 posts
    October 12, 2011 3:51 PM BST
    I'd love to just wander round Brighton, dropping into all the quirky shops in the lanes and then strolling down the pier and jumping on some of the rides and eating doughnuts =D
    • 12 posts
    November 1, 2011 7:41 PM GMT
    oh god i feel keeping it simple and sweety and going with the flow of things , so being close is a big bonus in my books, so where i live a ferris wheel ride in brighton , with casual talk then see what the day or night leads us ^^
    • 29 posts
    December 13, 2011 6:42 PM GMT
    a stroll along the beach then when we get cold cuddle up together on a bench. then a nice candle lit meal
    • 7 posts
    December 26, 2011 8:42 PM GMT

Hmm. Think it depends on the person your having the date with really. Though Id like to start off having a coffee/beer. Chatting, getting comfortable with each other, then moving on to wonder round an art gallery/museum/exhibit - somewhere that offers conversation, imagination and a few smiles. Maybe grab some food afterwards and a couple of drinks. To be honest, as long as Im comfortable with the person Im with, I dont really care what we do :)

This post was edited by Jinn at December 26, 2011 8:42 PM GMT
    • 38 posts
    December 27, 2011 3:19 AM GMT
    Haha, I read the title of this thread and it made me think of Miss Congeniality...(my perfect date would be April 25th!)

Anyway, my fiance lives 20 minutes away from a summer camp which is right on the lake (she is also the director there). So my idea of a perfect date would be to go there at dusk and have a picnic on the dock overlooking the water, with candles lit, wine, cheese, crackers and fruit. Maybe some soft music playing. Then we'd lay back for a bit and watch the stars and cuddle. We'd then end the evening by watching a movie under the stars by hanging a white sheet between two trees and it projecting from a laptop or something. The movie would probably be Imagine Me and You because that is one of our favourite movies.

Hmm, think I might have to plan this as an actual date!
    • 2 posts
    December 29, 2011 7:41 AM GMT
    Deleted Member said:

So it got me thinking, the last date I went on happened nearly 3 years ago. Casual dinner, and then we departed our seperate ways at the station. Pretty dull. So am asking you lovely ladies, what would be your perfect date, and why? May it be casual, or maybe take it up a notch for something really crazy!!!

• 18 posts
    January 10, 2012 10:45 PM GMT
    anyting!!!hahahaa
    • 6 posts
    January 13, 2012 11:18 PM GMT
    Mmmm...
    A perfect date?
    I live pretty much on a hill between the city and a cemetary..So if you go on the trail through the cemetary you can see the whole city lit up and theres an old chaple thats in ruins thats just beautiful...so we could go walking/talking looking at the veiws and then Id bring her back to my place for food (I love cooking)..Id probably make a few dishes that are my favorite. And settle down to watch a movie and have some more small talk...Im pretty simple..On the edge of old fashioned...But it seems pretty good to me...
    • 5 posts
    January 19, 2012 10:46 PM GMT
    Erm a mix of coffee, the park, watching all the amusing ducks/swans/horses/highland cows etc, even run down a giant grass mound ... then have a couple of drinks
    • 14 posts
    February 25, 2012 9:22 PM GMT
    Picnic by the river to start then a trip on the sightseeing boat and from there any-thing's possible.
    • 1 posts
    April 22, 2012 5:12 PM BST
    Simple as costa/starbucks and toddle around maybe art gallery few shops and later the pub for lunch if things go well :)
    • 0 posts
    April 22, 2012 5:51 PM BST
    Anywhere fun and casual - a park, a cafe, a nature trail, the beach
  • May 24, 2012 2:24 AM BST
    Rent a small park with a nice view.. Bring food.. A little picnic.. Maybe lay down on the grass and look at the sky and just get to know each other.. Then I'm gonna take her home.. Then when she gets to her room.. She'll see beautiful flowers laying in her bad with a note saying "it was lovely day"