Forums » General discussion

What do I do?

    • 1 posts
    November 11, 2016 1:26 PM GMT

    Hey there! So, it's my gir friends birthday next week and I've been planning a surprise for her. We are both quite fun loving and we really do some crazy stuffs at times. Last year for my birthday, she gifted me a collection of porn DVD's. I know, how crazy can that be right. Hence, for her birthday this year, I wanna gift her something similar. I've, without her knowledge, have been recording our sexual encounters and I've made a small video tape of it. I'm pretty sure she's gonna love it. But, recently I came accross this blog that says, recording sexual encounters without the concent of the partner could be a criminal offence. Now I really I'm confused on what to do. Should I keep it or just burn it away? Well, I'm pretty sure she's gonna be happy to see it, so I don't think that would be a trouble in any way. But yet need your advice. Thanks in advance.[url]

    This post was edited by Lisadro at November 11, 2016 1:32 PM GMT