Forums » Films / TV

Any Xena fans?

• 16 posts
    August 2, 2016 5:09 PM BST

Any Xenites in the house?

How about some old school subtext love and romance  in between superheroin fighting skills, set in ancient times...

DO/did  any of u watch Xena:Warrior Princess

I did as a youngster,on tv, and now i watch the reruns on the net.still love those girls...

• 3 posts
    January 12, 2017 2:12 AM GMT

Oh yes! I love Xena! i bought online the whole season on DVD... And after did some serious binge-watching during my 2 weeks vacations there were days i didnt sleep lol to finish watching :D

• 2 posts
    February 21, 2017 5:27 PM GMT

I'm 19 but I LOVE Xena! Since october (when I discovered this show) I watched our warrior princess every day! The relationship with Xena and Gabrielle is just... fantastic!! Unfortunately, there is only few scenes and kisses because the show is old... but subteltly makes it charm ! 

• 3 posts
    June 1, 2017 10:50 AM BST
    I loved Xena growing up. I bought the dvd set and also have it on my list of shows to watch on the go. I can't get enough of the strong woman that is Xena.
    • 16 posts
    July 4, 2017 11:32 AM BST

i'm planning to watch some xena eps later today.

i've seen it all over and over but i keep on watching it

anyone know any good fan fics?

• 16 posts
    July 4, 2017 11:32 AM BST

i'm planning to watch some xena eps later today.

i've seen it all over and over but i keep on watching it

anyone know any good fan fics?

• 38 posts
    March 9, 2018 5:37 AM GMT

I am a cena fan all the way. She is strong and kicks ass. She is gorgeous and likes her blonde friend more than friends. he he..

I wish I were deserted somewhere and she's come save me and swoop me away. lmao

• April 6, 2019 6:28 AM BST

Same like all of you guys, I also like Xena a lot and download it too to watch it without any problem. Get proessaywriting.com/write-me-an-essay/ for more details as I have watched some episodes of it which put me in love of it and now excited to watch it full after downloading.

• 1 posts
    April 30, 2019 10:37 AM BST

I am glad to read the information you shared on this page about. james