Forums » Rules

Christian Lesbian

• 2 posts
    June 27, 2016 7:42 AM BST
    Hi Ladies,

I have a delimma and I feel really torn. I love being attracted to women and it feels so natural to me. As women we are beautiful being and God really broke the mold when he/she made us. I also love Jesus Christ and want to live a wholesome life. But I feel soooo torn between the two worlds. Yes, a lot of what I feel is due to the teachings in the bible that homosexuality is wrong. But even when I try to shake that I still feel uncomfortable in my own skin. Is there anyone else going through this? I just feel really alone.
  • June 28, 2016 3:53 AM BST

Hey Tam!

I am a Christian bisexual lady and I feel the exact same way.I am honestly torn as well but I make peace with it by knowing that God loves me regardless and that it's just who I am as a woman.I've always been more masculine than I am feminine and realized at a young age that I was attracted to both females and males.It's honestly a struggle because I deny my lesbian side and I don't want to any longer.

Best advice I can give:

Love God and know that He loves you too.He'd never have you any other way. 

• 38 posts
    July 22, 2017 7:15 PM BST

Why is this so? It's because Halloween is here! You can decorate and look fabulous during the most looked forward to Halloween party and of course, bring along your dog and make him wear an adorable pet costume as well.adorablepet.us

(200 symbols max)

(256 symbols max)