Forums » Dating

Dear future girlfriend

• 39 posts
    May 1, 2015 10:23 PM BST

Dear future girlfriend, please let me know where ou are soon! I promise you I will tell you I live you everyday....and mean it from the bottom of my heart. I will treat you like a princess and give you cuddles all night long. We can watch films in bed and when you get tired ou can fall asleep in my arms. When you need me, I can always be there for you, no matter what it takes. We can go for evening walks and then can surprise you with a picnic and cuddles under the stars. I promise you when I kiss you, my heart will beat faster than it ever has before. I know when I'm with you, I will feel on top of the world. And I definitely will be the most loyal best friend and girlfriend you will ever have. I will be honest, caring and willing to do new things. Just to wake up next to yo and look into your beautiful eyes and say those three special words....I think it's about time you showed up so I can take care of you and make you feel like the most special girl alive. Could you do that for me? X

• 24 posts
    May 2, 2015 8:39 PM BST

I know there's a threat of Dear Future Girlfriend aroud this website, I just forgot where it is. But Good Luck Dear! 

• 21 posts
    June 20, 2015 4:15 AM BST

That is really sweet. If only there were more girls in the world who really looked at things that way.

• 82 posts
    July 14, 2015 5:55 PM BST

I hope we ALL find her :-)

• 2 posts
    July 17, 2015 11:33 PM BST
    Am right here love.
    Just perform an unconditional search then u'll find me, I swear.
    Am just saying...
    • 4 posts
    October 6, 2015 4:29 PM BST

Dear Future Girlfriend,

This is kind of hard because I am putting my self to hoping something like a perfect relationship which is really not the case and I know that all relationships have their ups and downs.

But, still I am human. I could dream of my own perfect relationship. And yes, I am a hopeless romantic.

All I am asking is you to understand me. I am a Scorpio, really do not believe in astrology, but I can relate.

I have my own mind, independent of what other people are thinking. I always have a say to something. I don't like company, I rather want alone at home than go out and party. I want to control my own life. 

I am complicated. And moody. But so bossy.

I am always jealous and malicious, only because of being too loyal and faithful.

So future girlfriend, if only you'd understand me, you'll never regret how will I show you my love and care. We'll have a happy and near-perfect love story. An everyone will envy us.

• 12 posts
    November 11, 2015 7:36 AM GMT
    Dear future girlfriend, i'm not perfect but i'll do everything just to make you happy. And, I want you to be my first and last. Just wait for me coz for now i'll make sure that i'll be better person and I'll be ready to fight my love for you. I love you!
    • 3 posts
    December 10, 2015 2:32 PM GMT
    Dear future gf. Im not the best im not perfect and im not rich but all i got its me and my heart to you. Im working hard and i want you to work hard too ;) we will take care of each other but i can do the luandry tho hahahah ;)
    • 7 posts
    February 6, 2019 1:33 AM GMT

I feel I have been hurt too much to even believe love exists