Forums » Relationships / Advice

Would you stay with your partner if she had a one night stand?

• 11 posts
    November 15, 2015 2:41 AM GMT

hell no

• 2 posts
    November 21, 2015 2:04 PM GMT

Lol...no

• November 22, 2015 6:48 PM GMT

If it was before we got together in any kind of relationship? Sure, of course. The past shouldn't be judged based on one night stands. If it happened during our relationship however, then no. I do not give second chances to women who cheat on me. I'm strictly monogamous. 

• 10 posts
    December 16, 2015 6:22 PM GMT
    No way. I won't be able to see her the same way how I used to
    • 0 posts
    December 31, 2015 2:34 AM GMT

I think i wouldn't trust her, and thats important in a relationship so i would say no.

• 0 posts
    January 12, 2016 11:36 PM GMT
    Hell No..mistake is always a mistake. whatever reason she's going to give..
    • 2 posts
    January 14, 2016 10:08 AM GMT
    If you are in a serious relationship then no I couldn't forgive. Being cheated on leaves you feeling (In my experience ) stupid like it was your fault for not knowing, that's how I felt anyway, when being intimate I wouldn't be able to get the thought of her with someone else and what they did together, it would drive me crazy.
    My relationship at the moment is serious we have set ground rules when things got serious. I know I'm probably going to get grief for this but for me I find it very difficult to remain faithful, I'm highly sexed and since I came out at 33 (I'm now 44) I've had many partners and only just now on my 2nd serious relationship. We've agreed that while I may take another lover she may not.
    Sounds wrong I know but I'd rather be honest from the start with her than cheat on her (so far since we got together I haven't strayed) and bullshit her. on the other hand I couldn't abide the thought of her doing the same.
    I do realise it looks unfair and hypocritical but it's the way it is, the way I am and I know myself well enough not to bullshit her.
    I'm a control freak and domineering I know this but better to be honest from the start than to try and go against ones own nature and she is ok with this, she understands me and like I said I haven't felt the need to take another lover.
    But in short there's no way I could forgive and forget if she went with someone else, I'd go crazy I know it.
  • February 19, 2016 3:19 PM GMT
    I tried to forgive but I can't.
    • 1 posts
    March 26, 2016 4:20 PM GMT
    For me its so easy to say no but in my experienced with my ex. I forgive her several times and im so dumb to forgive her because i love her so much. She cheated on me again and again. I lasted our 7yrs relationship a few weeks ago.
    • 10 posts
    April 13, 2016 4:40 AM BST

Absolutely No !!

• July 19, 2016 7:50 AM BST
    People make mistakes. It happens. I try to not be so rigid when it involves my relationship. I'll give one mistake as a freebie. But if you make any mistake more than once regardless of severity.. I'll lose interest. Can't be with someone who can't change their negative behavior.
    • 4 posts
    August 9, 2016 7:41 AM BST

Never and it's ridiculous to expect that we'll accept them

• 2 posts
    February 17, 2017 10:51 AM GMT

I will give her a chance.

• August 16, 2017 9:16 AM BST
    Depends on how much i love the person but its annoying coz she broke my trust..
    • 8 posts
    September 29, 2017 8:22 AM BST

No, that's cheating!

• 1 posts
    October 1, 2017 1:55 PM BST
    For me, it depends on the situation, right now i'm feeling a little bit disappointed to the girl who was supposed to be my girlfriend that I met here in the dating site, we just met 2 months ago earlier she was sweet and good looking cute and funny. I had to know where she lived in the philippines and we had plan to see each other when she arrived in the Phils. but before her flight she never get in touch with me and she removed me in her whatsApp and messenger and she changed alot she has no time for me and keep on ignoring me. And then last week she contact me she told me she was in the country and explained to me that she has already dating someone a guy, foreigner she met in Taiwan and she's planning to see him soon... I felt so extremely sad and stupid I really like her but I think I have to let her coz maybe she already changed maybe she wants to be happy and maybe she was a little bit confused about her sexuality...I'm fine right now...And will be happy for her I hope she'll be happy for the rest of her life...
    • 1 posts
    October 19, 2018 8:01 AM BST

Many people really had a one night stand with other partners. Now in the Web a lot of services to have fast sex (eg. this site).

You should have sex with another too :)

and then you will be equal in the relationship

• 7 posts
    June 4, 2022 3:43 AM BST
    My girlfriend and I have what we call an exclusive open. We have no other relationships, but are open to go out with friends and others for fun. We talked long about it after I found her kissing another girl. I blew my stack, but later talked with my roommates and they suggested it. To be honest we are not out there whoring around with everyone but we are both very busy with work and school it works. We have trust and communication now. Its not for everyone especially if you have trust issues.
    This post was edited by moonshae at June 4, 2022 3:44 AM BST