Forums » Parenting / Fertility

Has anyone used the London women's clinic

• April 24, 2013 12:17 PM BST
    My partner and I registered with the London women's clinic back in July last year and we felt a bit uneasy there as some of the nurses really don't know how to teat patients. They are so rude and have no sympathy also I was told by them that I had a blocked Fallopian tube only to find out two moths down the line that I didn't infant have a blocked tube after I went out to get a second opinion.

Just wondering if anyone had used them before and had sense something unusual with them??
    • 3 posts
    October 19, 2014 1:42 PM BST
    Not yet! But I hope to book my consultation very soon.. Well, reading your comment has made me worry! Could you tell me any more about your experience there? Thank you.
  • October 19, 2014 2:20 PM BST
    I would not go there go to create fertility they are far better, the nurses are nicer and so are the docs. They treat you like a person whilst london women clinic dont particularly care. They dont have time for you they care about their money and reputation, create is cheaper safer and its about you and your baby
    • 3 posts
    October 19, 2014 2:28 PM BST
    Could you send me the web address for create? I will have a look. Thank you so much for your advise :)